1. Vision Landscapes values the trust our clients place in us when they appoint us work in their home or place of business.
2. The Vision Landscapes team endeavour to communicate with you and keep you up-to-date during the project.
3. Vision Landscapes staff will respect you, your neighbours, and anyone else involved in the project.
4. Vision Landscapes will tidy up the project site at the end of each day.
5. All work undertaken will be discussed and agreed prior to the start date.
6. Any addition and/or alterations to the schedule of works should be discussed at the earliest opportunity. Additional payments may be required to cover the agreed changes.
7. The client shall provide access to site and dry storage space for materials and equipment during the completion of work.
8. Adverse weather conditions may cause work to be delayed but this will not affect the original, agreed price.
9. Vision Landscapes is not able to accept responsibility for any damage to (or cost involved with) any underground hazards, obstructions, or services not made known to us in writing or apparent on visual inspection.
10. It is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure Vision Landscapes is made aware of any special/statutory bylaws/conditions/permissions that may be involved.
11. The removal of dog excrement or large amounts of litter from the site is the responsibility of the client.
12. Vision Landscapes will send an estimate, invoice, and receipt of payment to the client.
13. Once the client has confirmed Vision Landscapes to undertake a project, a deposit payment of 50% is required to secure the work commencing.
14. Depending on the size of the project, a staged payment plan may be required and a final payment of the balance will be due on completion of the project.
15. The client will be responsible for all payments to Vision Landscapes. Payment methods are cheque, cash, or by BACS (Internet bank transfer).
16. Vision Landscapes will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
17. Vision Landscapes are on the Marshalls Register of Accredited Landscape Contractors and Driveway Installers, which is a national network of independent professional installers.
18. For clients who select a Marshalls product, Vision Landscapes can offer a CAD Design to create a 2D image of your landscaping design.
19. Vision Landscapes offer the Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee following the installation of a Marshalls Landscaping Product.
20. Vision Landscapes are Registered and Approved Installers for Trulawn, which is an award-winning national supplier of Artificial Grass.
21. Vision Landscapes can offer a ten-year guarantee on all Trulawn Products.
22. Vision Landscapes are registered on the Stonemarket Garden Designer Network. This is a directory of Garden Designers who are registered with Stonemarket.
23. Vision Landscapes are also registered as a Landscapes Installer with Stonemarket.